What we do.
At Flat World Design, we specialize in helping our clients Increase Sales, Motivate Employees, Retain Customers, Promote Safety and Build Brand.
- We know competition to obtain customers is brutal. Traditional Marketing efforts are not always effective in acquiring new customers. Your first contact to create a positive lasting impression can be crucial.
- Our Customer Acquisition Programs are designed to “attract” rather than “attack” your customer. We can show you how to use of imprinted promotional items and the proper delivery systems to achieve higher customer acquisition rates and increase the number of customers you have!
- We believe that an “automated” program is the only reliable way you can put in place a reliable, measurable, and repeatable method to ensure that you attract the most targeted prospects.
- It is a well known fact that monetary compensation is only one component of employee motivation. Many times it is not even the most important component.
- We can work with your human resources department to develop an employee recognition and rewards program to suit your budget.
- From sales incentive programs, and rewarding specific project performance, to anniversary award programs and seasonal incentives, we can do it all!
- Employees will proudly display their awards and achievements and increase their affiliation with the company’s brand when they are rewarded with awards and gifts with the company logo.
- Finding and serving a new customer can cost up to 5 times as much as keeping an existing customer. Repeat business is usually a very reliable and highly profitable form of revenue.
- Our Customer Loyalty Programs (or “Thank You” programs) can be customized so that your sales force will never forget to thank your customers. Through the use of imprinted promotional items and with appropriate controls in place, you will establish and promote customer loyalty with each and every transaction!
- An “automated” program is usually the best way you can put in place a reliable, measurable, and repeatable method to ensure that you will always let your customers know that you care about their business.
- Improving safety awareness and promoting safe work practices among your employees is really about training. In fact, it takes marketing your ideas to your employees and vendors – so that safety always remains top of mind.
- Don’t underestimate the beneficial impact on risk and insurance premiums for your organization – which could directly impact the bottom line! (Ask your CFO or corporate risk officer.)
- In an ehow.com article, contributor Cindy Phillips writes, “Like any marketing effort, it is all about finding clever ways to display your message.”
Build Your Brand: Do you want to increase brand recognition, improve brand perception and build brand?
- You may have used and received promotional products before. But have you experienced the POWER of promotional products?
- Promotional products represent the only advertising medium that engages all five senses.
- Customers can see, hear, touch, taste and even smell them.
- A properly designed and integrated marketing campaign that includes promotional products in the mix can help enhance the recognition of your brand as well as the recipients’ perception of your brand values.
- According to a recent study by the Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) over 76 % of respondents could recall the advertiser’s name on a promotional product that they had received in the past 12 months. In addition, over 75 % of respondents said they kept their promotional product because it was useful.
To learn more, you can watch some exciting videos at www.youtube.com/flatworlddesign.
Do you want to experience the Power of Promotional Products? Call or email us today!