April showers will bring May flowers!
There are a lot of promotional opportunities to engage employees, customers and partners during April.
- Alcohol Awareness Month
- National Autism Awareness Month
- Blood Donor Month
- Cancer Control Month
- Celebrate Diversity Month
- Customer Loyalty Month
- National Car Care Month
- National Child Abuse Prevention Month
- National Garden Month
- Injury Prevention Month
- National Oral Health Month
- National Pet Month
- Pharmacists War on Diabetes Month
- Stress Awareness Month
- National Sexual Assault Awareness Month
Important promotional events / dates for 2013:
- Apr. 1: April Fools Day
- Apr. 1: National Fun at Work Day
- Apr. 1-7: National Public Health Week
- Apr. 3: National Walking Day
- Apr. 11: National Pet Day
- Apr. 18: Get to Know Your Customers Day
- Apr. 22: Earth Day
- Apr. 23: National Teach Your Children to Save Day
- Apr. 24: Administrative Professional’s Day
- Apr. 25: Take Our Daughters And Sons To Work
April is International Customer Loyalty Month
Business experts will tell you it cost significantly more money to attain a new customer than it does to retain a current customer. Because of that you’ll want to run a month-long campaign aimed at showing your best clients some love. Start with your social media by posting daily “customer of the day” declarations on your Facebook page and via Twitter. Send handwritten notes to clients thanking them for their loyalty and asking them for ways to improve your products and service. Visit top clients and don’t forget to bring along logo-ed products like iPhone/iPad accessories, high-tech polo shirts or fine leather padfolios.
April 1: April Fools’ Day
Have a little fun today with your clients and employees. Send out faux press releases declaring new hires or new product offerings. In 1996 Taco Bell purchased full-page newspaper ads stating that it had purchased the Liberty Bell and was changing its name to the Taco Liberty Bell. Fun promotions show that you have a lighter side. At Flat World Design, we can help you with the perfect product – imprinted rubber chickens maybe – to accompany your fun promotion.